Please remember to be a #TeamGirl both on the court and online.
This website (www.teamgirls.com.au) (“Site”), and related social media sites (“Social Media Sites”) are owned and operated by Suncorp Corporate Services Pty Ltd (“Suncorp”). Suncorp is a member of the Suncorp Group which is comprised of Suncorp Group Limited (ABN 66 145 290 124) and its subsidiaries and related companies in Australia and New Zealand.
Please be aware that certain parts of our Site may additionally function as a Social Media Site. By this, we mean that the information and content you submit to a social media section of our Site will be freely visible to other website users. Any social media sections of our Site will be either clear to you from their design, or we will otherwise inform you of their public nature.
We may operate this Site and our Social Media Sites for our own benefit and/or for the benefit of one or more members of the Suncorp Group.
This Site or our Social Media Sites may include product advertising, services, information, text, graphics, materials, social media forums, applications, functions and promotions (“Site Content”).
By using this website, you confirm that you are 18 years or over, or otherwise are doing so under the supervision or consent of a legal parent/guardian.
Intellectual property rights in this website (including copyright in all text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) are owned by, or licensed to Suncorp or a member of the Suncorp Group.
Social Media Sites
We use the Suncorp Social Media Sites including Facebook, YouTube and Twitter to share messages about #TeamGirls.
When a user of any of our Social Media Sites ("Social Media Site User") submits any personal information, content or materials via a Social Media Site including text, comments, recordings, images (“User Content”), unless otherwise advised by us, you grant us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such User Content for any purpose in any media (including but not limited to, company brochures and other marketing and/or advertising material), without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
You agree that you are fully responsible for the User Content you submit. We will not be liable in any way for such User Content to the full extent permitted by law and will not be deemed or considered to in any way authorise, endorse, approve or support any material submitted by any Social Media Site user. We may screen and/or remove and/or request that the third-party operator of any Social Media Site remove any User Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. You warrant and agree that:
- you will not submit any User Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, or which may breach any intellectual property rights, privacy, publicity or other right, or is unreasonably commercial (for example, a ‘guerrilla marketing’ attempt), defamatory, obscene, profane, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, misleading or deceptive, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- you will obtain prior consent to the submission of your User Content from all persons who appear in (for example, in photographs) or have any rights (including moral rights) in relation to such User Content;
- your User Content is your own original work and, to the extent that any rights in that work (including copyright) are not owned by you, you will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the User Content, to the uses and terms herein;
- your User Content will not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity or device; and
- you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer, mobile communications device or any other communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, you agree to indemnify us (and any of our related bodies corporate) for any loss or expense suffered in relation to any breach of the above terms.
You consent to any use of your User Content which may otherwise infringe your moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 or other applicable laws, including using and reproducing the User Content without attributing it to you, and making modifications or adaptations to the User Content.
Monitoring of Social Media Sites
All our #TeamGirls Social Media Sites are monitored on a 24-hour basis, by both internal and external parties. If any issues arise with relation to #TeamGirls, we will aim to respond as quickly as possible.
Whilst we monitor and manage to all User Content posted on the Social Media Sites, we are unable to control User Content that is shared on private profiles or messages.
Third party providers
Any content on our Site or Social Media Sites provided by or written by third party providers will be reviewed and approved before it is posted on our website. This content, however, does not represent the view or opinions of the Suncorp Group. All content provided by a third party will be clearly specified.
Links to other third party sites or applications
This Site or our Social Media Sites may contain links or references to other websites (including other social media websites) or applications which are independently owned or operated by third parties (“Third Party Sites”). When following a link on this Site, material at a Third Party Site may be displayed in your browser framed by Site Content.
We are not responsible or liable for the content of Third Party Sites. Your access to and use of those sites is at your own risk and may be subject to separate terms and information handling practices. Any links are provided for convenience only, and do not indicate any sponsorship, endorsement or recommendation by us.
The information on this Site, our Social Media Sites and any linked Third Party Sites is intended to be of a general nature only. We do not accept any legal responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of reliance upon it – please make your own enquiries with a relevant expert should you require further information.
Whilst reasonable steps have been undertaken to ensure that information this Site or our Social Media Sites is free from error, to the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of Site Content. All information is subject to change without notice. We do not guarantee that this Site, our Social Media Sites or any Third Party Site will be free from viruses, or that access to this Site, our Social Media Sites or Third Party Site will function as intended or be uninterrupted. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this Site or our Social Media Sites is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems. All terms implied by law, except those that cannot be lawfully excluded, are excluded.
Our Site and Social Media Sites use “cookies” as a fundamental part of their interaction with your internet browser. Cookies enable us to provide you with a superior, customer-oriented service. A "cookie" is a small text file placed on your computer by our web server. A cookie can later be retrieved by our website servers. Cookies are frequently used on websites and you can choose if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your preferences and options in your browser. Cookies do not alter the operation of your computer or mobile device in any way.
Cookies are used on our Site to enable online quotation and purchase processes. Therefore, if you wish to make full use of the Site, or any of our other Social Media Sites, it is recommended that you accept cookies. Cookies may also be used to collect and use information for a range of purposes, including to maintain and improve the operation of internet sites across the Suncorp Group, to track user preferences and product requirements to customise Suncorp Group internet sites and improve advertising relevance. We may also have an arrangement with third parties who may use our cookies to improve our advertising relevance to you on their sites.
Restrictions on use
This Site and Site Content is intended for Australian parents and families for personal use only. You agree that you will not, (either yourself or through any third party):
- use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic device or process ("Automated Process") to process, monitor, copy or extract any web pages on this Site or our Social Media Sites, or any of the information, content or data contained within or accessible through this Site or our Social Media Sites, without our prior written permission;
- use any Automated Process to aggregate or combine information, content or data contained within or accessible through this Site or our Social Media Sites with information, content or data accessible via or sourced from any third party;
- use any information on or accessed through this Site or our Social Media Sites for any commercial purpose (including but not limited to market research, the provision of pricing estimates or 'shadow shopping') or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain;
- use any device, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or our Social Media Sites or any transaction or process being conducted on or through it;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to this Site or our Social Media Sites;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with this Site or our Social Media Sites; or
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display, any part of any content from this Site or our Social Media Sites without our prior written permission.
Permission to download or print content
If you print or download any Site Content from this site, please treat them with respect and do not change, edit, manipulate or deface the pages printed or downloaded.
Please always acknowledge us (or one of our third party contributors) as the author of the Site Content and state that you sourced it from www.teamgirls.com.au.
Copyright and trademarks
Site Content is owned or licensed by a member of the Suncorp Group and is protected by copyright laws in Australia and overseas.
Except where necessary for and incidental to viewing or using the Site Content via your web-enabled browser (whether on a personal computer or on a portable electronic device), or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 or other applicable laws, no Site Content may be reproduced, published, stored (for any period of time) in an electronic or other retrieval system, adapted, uploaded to a third party location, framed, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process whatsoever without our specific written consent.
This Site and our Social Media Sites includes trade marks which are protected by law. The Suncorp Group reserves all copyright and other legal rights with respect to their respective trademarks, whether registered or otherwise.